Fund Drive Header

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Playlist 15 May 2016

Artist - Track - Album*
*indicates a new album

~Special All Vinyl Fund Drive Set!~
The Younger Lovers - My Tears Are Wasted--So Am I - Sugar In My Pocket
Hunx And His Punx - Lover's Lane - Too Young To Be In Love
Lovely Bad Things - Space Waste - Space Waste/Always Lazy 7"

La Luz - Brainwash - Brainwash/T.V. Dream 7"
Blaire Alise and The Bombshells - I Got Something - Run & Hide
The Splinters - Cactus - Cactus/Carcass 7"
Pookie And The Poodlez - Slurp Me - The Last Thing I Did As A Teenager
Pookie And The Poodlez - Lurk Lurk - The Last Thing I Did As A Teenager
Pookie And The Poodlez - Tay Tay - The Last Thing I Did As A Teenager
Car Thieves - The Man From U.R.A.N.U.S. - The Furious! Fighting! Car Thieves
Car Thieves - Steers N' Queers - The Furious! Fighting! Car Thieves
Car Thieves - Ass, Ass Or Ass, Nobody Rides For Free - The Furious! Fighting! Car Thieves

Jeff Rosenstock - Hey Allison - We Cool?
TacocaT - Dana Katherine Scully - Lost Time*
Tijuana Panthers - Everybody's Happy Nowadays - Wayne Interest
Lovely Bad Things - Hear Or Anywhere - The Late Great Whatever
Peach Kelli Pop - Sailor Moon - Peach Kelli Pop (2015)
Peach Kelli Pop - New Moon - Peach Kelli Pop (2015)

~Special Guest Trainee DJ UNIty's Hour~

King Tuff - Black Moon Spell - Black Moon Spell
Soko - I Thought I Was An Alien - I Thought I Was An Alien
Sally Timms - Dreaming Cowboy - Cowboy Sally's Twilight Laments... for Lost Buckaroos
King Khan and The Shrines - Luckiest Man - Idle No More

Spook School - Burn Masculinity - Try To Be Hopeful*
Santigold - can't get enough of myself - $0.99*
Ty Segall - Breakfast Eggs - Emotional Mugger*

Mike Watt - Pluckin', Pedalin' and Paddlin'

St. Vincent - All My Stars Aligned - Marry Me

No comments:

Post a Comment