Fund Drive Header

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Playlist 14 February 2016

Artist - Track - Album*
*indicates a new record

Thee Oh Sees - Fortress - Fortress [Single]*
The Garden - Crystal Clear - haha*

Dum Dum Girls - Lost Boys and Girls Club - Too True
Savages - Sad Person - Adore Life*
Those Darlins - In The Wilderness - Blur The Line

The Haints - I'd Rather Be Alone - Hurt & Alone
Dale Watson - Gimmie More Kisses - El Rancho Azul
First Aid Kit - Our Own Pretty Ways - Drunken Trees

Jonathan Richman - I Was The One She Came For - O Moon, Queen Of Night On Earth
Dogbreth - Love Staff - Chookie
The Growlers - Someday - Hung At Heart
King Khan & The Shrines - Welfare Bread - What Is?!

La Luz - Call Me In The Day - Damp Face [EP]
Summer Twins - I Don't Care - Summer Twins
TacocaT - You Never Came Back - NVM
Thao & The Get Down Stay Down - With A Girl Like You - The Feeling Kind [EP]
The Bouncing Souls - Streetlight Seranade (To No One) - How I Spent My Summer Vacation

The Lovely Bad Things - Hear Or Anywhere - The Late Great Whatever
Sally Timms - Longing Madness And Lust - To The Land Of Milk And Honey
The Stitch Up - I Went In - Set Your Alarm

Tiger Army - Cupid's Victim - II: Power Of Moonlight
Horrorpops - Emotional Abuse - Hell Yeah!
Irish Brothers - I Will Never Marry - Freedom Is A Lonely Thing

JEFF The Brotherhood - Cujo - Dig The Classics [EP] (By request for John in San Francisco)
The Dirtbombs - I'm Qualified To Satisfy You - Ultraglide In Black
Diarrhea Planet - White Girls - I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
The Spook School - Burn Masculinity - Try To Be Hopeful*
Colleen Green - Grind My Teeth - I Want To Grow Up

Mad Tea Party - Brand New Key - Big Top, Soda Pop
Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere In The Between - Somewhere In The Between

Ty Segall - Emotional Mugger/Leopard Priestess - Emotional Mugger*

No comments:

Post a Comment