Fund Drive Header

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Playlist 10 January 2016

Artist - Track - Album*
*indicates a new album

Frank Fairfield - Haste To The Wedding/The Darling True Love - Out On The Open West
Thao & The Get Down Stay Down - Kindness Be Conceived - We The Common
Possessed By Paul James - Take Off Your Mask - Feed Your Family
Rhiannon Giddens - Waterboy - Tomorrow Is My Turn

First Aid Kit - Heavy Storm - The Big Black & The Blue
Sally Timms - Longing Madness & Lust - To The Land Of Milk & Honey
JWW & The Prospectors - Live And Let Live - It's High Past Time

Pansy Division - Cowboys Are Frequently, Secretly Fond Of Each Other - Pile Up
The Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit - 1987 - The Ghost Of Good Manners
The Mekons - Chivalry - Fear And Whiskey

Jeff Rosenstock - I'm Serious, I'm Sorry - We Cool?
Tijuana Panthers - Foolish - Poster*
Useless Eaters - Hidden Fees - Bleeding Moon
The Dirtbombs - I Can't Stop Thinking About It - Horndog Fest

Spider Bags - Quetzalcoatl Love Song - Shake My Head
The Growlers - Someday - Hung At Heart
The King Khan & BBQ Show - Alone Again - Bad News Boys

Shannon & The Clams - Gone By The Dawn - Gone By The Dawn*
Dum Dum Girls - Bhang Bhang, I'm A Burnout - I Will Be
Summer Twins - All I Have To Do Is Dream - Forget Me
The She's - My Secret To Keep - Dreamers
FIDLAR - West Coast - Too*

Koo Koo Kanga Roo - All I Eat Is Pizza - Whoopty Whoop
The Garden - Jester's Game - haha*
The Mae Shi - Virgin's Diet, The Hand Of Wolves - Terrorbirdbird
Atom & His Package - Dear Atom, You Do Not Want Children Love, Atom - Attention! Blah Blah Blah

The Lovely Bad Things - Maybe I Know - The Late Great Whatever
TacocaT - Bridge To Hawaii - NVM
King Tuff - Beautiful Thing - Black Moon Spell (For Tuffy in Long Beach)
Kepi Ghoulie - Brain Scrambling Device - Life Sentence
Meatbodies - Wahoo - Meatbodies

Screaming Females - Rose Mountain - Rose Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment