Fund Drive Header

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Playlist 7 December 2014

Artist - Track - Album*
*indicates a new album

Thee Oh Sees - I Come From The Mountain - Floating Coffin

The Growlers - Dull Boy - Chinese Fountain*
King Khan & The Shrines - So Wild - Idle No More
Kepi Ghoulie - Drain My Brain - Life Sentence

Sally Timms - Dark Sun - Cowboy Sally's Twilight Laments... For Lost Buckaroos
TacocaT - Alien Girl - NVM
Bass Drum Of Death - Such A Bore - Bass Drum Of Death

The Lovely Bad Things - Oozin' It - The Late Great Whatever
King Tuff - Black Holes In Stereo - Black Moon Spell*
Bleeding Rainbow - Tell Me - Interrupt
Dan Melchior Und Das Menace - Parakeet - Hunger*

Gnarwolves - Boneyard - Gnarwolves*
Potty Mouth - The Spins - Hell Bent
Dog Party - I Can't Wait - Lost Control
Colleen Green - Taxi Driver - Sock It To Me

Nobunny - Trouble In Mind - Secret Songs
Bots - All I Really Want - Pink Palms*
JEFF The Brotherhood - Gouge Away - Dig The Classics EP*
Beach Fossils - Crashed Out - Clash The Truth

Jeff Rosenstock - Snow Charges - I Look Like Shit
Diarrhea Planet - Hammer Of The Gods - I'm Rich Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
Brent Amaker - Walkin' In My Sleep - Howdy Do
Ex Hex - New Kid - Rips*

The Flatliners - Sew My Mouth Shut - Dead Language
Caroline Rose - Tightrope Walker - I Will Not Be Afraid
Cigar - Weight Of The World - Speed Is Relative
Ed Schrader's Music Beat - Clock Weather - Party Jail
Classics of Love - Gun Show - Classics of Love

The Devil Makes Three - Hand Back Down - I'm A Stranger
The Coathangers - Adderall - Suck My Shirt
Dan Potthast - 8 Eyes - Eyeballs
Cool Ghouls - Across The River - As Swirling Fire Burning Through The Rye*

Spider Bags - Eyes of Death - Frozen Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment