Fund Drive Header

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Playlist 7 September 2014

Apologies to Jim in HB, I had your tune queued up in Youtube and when I went to play it nothing came out.
Jim requested Dada's Dizz Knee Land, which you can listen to on Youtube: 

Here's today's playlist:

Artist - Track - Album*
*indicates a new record

Old Crow Medicine Show - 8 Dogs 8 Banjos - Remedy*
Caroline Rose - I Will Not Be Afraid - I Will Not Be Afraid*
Mustered Courage - Standing By Your Side - Powerlines*

Copper & Coal - Good Time Gal - Copper & Coal
Red Molly - My Baby Loves Me - The Red Album*
The Mastersons - Anywhere But Here - Good Luck Charm*

The Muffs - Cheezy - Whoop Dee Doo*
The Quakes - Wasted - Last Of The Human Beings
Allah-Las - De Vida Voz - Worship The Sun*

Bass Drum Of Death - Everything's The Same - Rip This*
Deap Valley - Bad For My Body - Sistrionix*
Beach Party - Catch That Train - Made In Los Angeles*
Slow Gherkin - I Only Smoke When I'm Drunk - Death Of A Ska Band: Rarities 1994-2002

The She's - My Secret To Keep - Dreamers*
The Coathangers - Addreall - Suck My Shirt
Shonen Knife - Ramen Rock - Overdrive*
Bob Mould - Little Glass Pill - Beauty & Ruin*
Bleeding Rainbow - Time & Place - Interrupt

Kepi Ghoulie - Kepiland - Kepi For Kids
Koo Koo Kanga Roo - All I Eat Is Pizza - Whoopty Whoop
Atom & This Package - I'm Downright Amazed At What I Can Destroy With Just A Hammer - Attention! Blah Blah Blah
The King Khan & BBQ Show - Animal Party - Invisible Girl

Skankin' Pickle - I'm In Love With A Girl Named Spike - Sing Along With Slow Gherkin
The Dirtbombs - Leopardman at C&A - We Have You Surrounded
Restavrant - Yeah, I Carve Cheetahs - Yeah, I Carve Cheetahs
Shannon & The Clams - Rip Van Winkle - Dreams In The Rat House

Shadow League - Mariachi - As It Falls
Running - Raven's Ca$h - Vaguely Ethnic
The Lovely Bad Things - Fried Eyes - The Late Great Whatever
Hunx And His Punx - Born Blonde - Street Punk
Potty Mouth - Rusted Shut - Hell Bent

The Black Lips - Do The Vibrate - Underneath The Rainbow
Spindrift - Ghosts Go West - Ghost Of The West
The Phenomenauts - Tiny Robots - Rockets and Robots
Jessica Lea Mayfield - I Wanna Love You - Make My Head Sing*
Nikki Lane - I Don't Care - All Or Nothin'
Nobunny - Do The Stooge - Secret Songs

Spider Bags - Back With You Again In The World - Frozen Letter*
Spider Bags - Japanese Vacation - Frozen Letter*
Hard Girls - 996 Tears - A Thousand Surfaces*
Obits - Taste The Diff - Beds & Bugs
Southern Culture On The Skids - Swamp Thang - Zombified

La Luz - Call Me In The Day - Damp Face
Joanna Gruesome - Wussy Void - Weird Sister
Tijuana Panthers - Everybody's Happy Nowadays - Wayne Interest*
Fucked Up - Touch Stone - Glass Boys*
Streetlight Manifesto - We Are The Few - Everything Goes Numb

Dan Melchior Und Das Menace - Birdz - Hunger*
Thee Oh Sees - Penetrating Eye - Drop*
Ed Schrader's Music Beat - Radio Eyes - Party Jail*

Thao & The Get Down Stay Down - Train In Vain - The Feeling Kind EP
Melt Banana - Schemes Of The Tails - Fetch

No comments:

Post a Comment