Fund Drive Header

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Playlist 2 Febuary 2014

The Nerve Agents - Carpe Diem - The Nerve Agents
Kitten Forever - Blood Song - Pressure
Cigar - Mr. Hurtado - Speed Is Relative
The Bouncing Souls - Manthem - How I Spent My Summer Vacation

The Devil Makes Three - Forty Days - I'm A Stranger Here*
The Howlin' Brothers - My Dog Can't Bark - Howl
The Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit - Goodbye My Son - Old Excuses

The Grascals - Two Boys On A Dirt Road - When I Get My Pay*
D.B. Rielly - Roadrunner - Cross My Heart + Hope To Die*
Copper & Coal - The Whole Damn Bottle - Copper & Coal

The Gories - Sovereignty Flight - The Shaw Tapes: Live in Detroit 5/27/88*
Nightmare Boyzzz - You're A Star - Bad Patterns*
together PANGEA - Snakedog - Snakedog
Epicycle - You're Not Gonna Get It - You're Not Gonna Get It:1978-1981*

Dune Rats - All You Do - Smile
Slow Gherkin - I Only Smoke When I'm Drunk - Death Of A Ska Band: Rarities 1994-2002
Wau Y Los Arrrghs - La Ciudad No Es Para Mi - Todo Roto*
The Rebel Set - Ghost Writer - How To Make A Monster*

Jessica Hernandez & The Deltas - Caught Up - Demons EP*
King Khan & The Shrines - So Wild - Idle No More*
The Dirtbombs - Sugar On Top - Ooey Gooey Chewy Ka-blooey!*

The Dot Wiggin Band - Banana Bike - Ready! Get! Go!*
Kepi Ghoulie - Fortune Teller - Life Sentence
Shonen Knife - Strawberry Cream Puff - Brown Mushrooms And Other Delights
Joanna Gruesome - Anti-Parent Cowboy Killers - Weird Sister*

The Lovely Bad Things - Randell The Savage - The Late Great Whatever
Ramshackle Glory - Any Place (Growing Up) - "Shelter"
Thee Oh Sees - I Come From The Mountain - Floating Coffin
Fuzz - Fuzz's Fourth Dream - Live in San Francisco*

His Electro Blue Voice - Spit Dirt - Ruthless Sperm*

No comments:

Post a Comment