Fund Drive Header

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Playlist 19 January 2014

Los Abandoned - Van Nuys (Es Very Nice) - Self-Titled EP
Obits - This Girl's Opinion - Beds & Bugs*

King Khan & The Shrines - Luckiest Man - Idle No More*
Jessica Hernandez & The Deltas - Caught Up - Demons EP*
The Dirtbombs - Jump and Shout - Ooey Gooey Chewy Ka-blooey!*

D.B. Rielly - Turn The Page - Cross My Heart + Hope To Die*
Possessed by Paul James - Dragons - There Will Be Nights When I'm Lonely*
Corb Lund - Dig Gravedigger Dig - Cabin Fever
The Devil Makes Three - Dead Body Moving - I'm A Stranger Here*

Locust Honey String Band - Banjo Picking Girl - He Ain't No Good
Copper & Coal - I Can't Believe I've Fallen - Copper & Coal*
Sally Timms - Dreamin' Cowboy - Cowboy Sally's Twilight Laments... for Lost Buckaroos

The Grascals - When I Fall In Love Again - When I Get My Pay*
The Geraldine Fibbers - Folks Like Me - Butch
Halden Wofford & The Hi-Beams - Pill Poppin' Country Wierdo - Sinners & Saints

The Gories - Thunderbird ESQ - The Shaw Tapes: Live in Detroit 5/27/88*
Ramshackle Glory - Any place (growing up) - "Shelter"
Potty Mouth - Rusted Shut - Hell Bent*
Nightmare Boyzzz - You're A Star - Bad Patterns*

FIDLAR - Paycheck - FIDLAR
Groovie Ghoulies - Are You Passionate - Go! Stories
Nobunny - My Blank Space - Secret Songs*
Dune Rats - All You Do - Smile
Joanna Gruesome - Wussy Void - Weird Sister*

Monkey - Wax Lips & Pixie Sticks - Station Wagon Living Vol. 1
Dan P. and the Bricks - Heartbeat Survival - Watch Where You Walk
Slow Gherkin - I Only Smoke When I'm Drunk - Death Of A Ska Band: Rarities 1994-2002

The Phenomenauts - Galactic Pioneers - Rockets and Robots
Man or Astro-man? - Tomorrow Plus X (Time Travel Through Sleep Deprevation Mix) - Intravenous Television Continuum

Melt-Banana - My Missing Link - Fetch*

No comments:

Post a Comment