Fund Drive Header

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Playlist 17 February 2013

Artist - Track - Album
*indicates a new record

*Shred Kelly - New Black - In The Hills
*Dale Watson and his Lonestars - I Lie When I Drink - El Rancho Azul
*Steeldrivers - Wearin' a Hole - Hammer Down

Dog Party - It Doesn't Matter - Dog Party
*Warm Soda - Stargazer - Warm Soda
Kepi Ghoulie - I'm a Rock 'n' Roll Shark - I Bleed Rock 'n' Roll

*Gurf Morlix - Series of Closin' Doors - Finds The Present Tense
*Kris Kristofferson - You Don't Tell Me What To Do - Feeling Mortal
The Haints - Lonely Heart Blues - Hurt And Alone

*FIDLAR - Cheap Beer - FIDLAR
*Ty Segal - Would You Be My Love - Twins
*The Babies - Moonlight Mile - Our House On The Hill

*Driftwood Singers - Outlaw Love - Driftwood Singers
*Rachel Brooke - Ashes to Ashes - A Killer's Dream
*Lindi Ortega - High - Cigarettes and Truckstops

*Beach Fossils - Generational Synthetic - Clash The Truth
*Lamps - Fear of Sailors - Under The Water Under The Ground
*The Barbaras - Heaven Hangs - 2006-2008

*Chloe Rattlesnake - Kick My Spurs Off - Merentur Mori
*Mountain Goats - Cry For Judas - Transcendental Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment